Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to know the PD11 Patch
[Post New]
Hello,

I am using PowerDirector 11, for several months age.

How do I know which PD11 Patch I am using or installed on my PC through the PD ?
because I can't find any thing which can guide me to the patch version !

Regards,

stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: Hello,

I am using PowerDirector 11, for several months age.

How do I know which PD11 Patch I am using or installed on my PC through the PD ?
because I can't find any thing which can guide me to the patch version !

Regards,

Download the last; the patches are usually cumulative so the last one contain all the earlier ones.

With PD 11 open, click on the question mark, select about, you should see the version you have there. Compare the last four numbers with the latest patch. Also, I'm surprised that you are not getting a message to update (unless you are already up to date.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 09. 2013 09:26

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
Michael8511
Contributor Location: U.S.A. Indiana Joined: Jan 14, 2012 16:12 Messages: 374 Offline
[Post New]
Click on the ? in the right top of the PD 11 and you will see About Cyberlink Power Director click on that. Like mine says 11.0.0.2516. 2516 was the last update or build number. Intel i7 5960X overclock to 4 Ghz 16 GB of ram.
GoPro 4
Canon VIXIA HF G10
Canon EOS Rebel T3
Canon EOS 70D
My Vimeo Channel http://vimeo.com/user3339631/videos
[Post New]
Hello,

Thanks for all of you

Regards