Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Is there a way to have PD4 always open to a blank project?
Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
Every time I open PhotoDirector4, it defaults to the previous project and photos I was working on.

Hello! I am already finished with that!

So I have to highlight the photos, click delete, get another screen to verify, yada yada yada..................

I personally am annoyed by this. I would love to turn off this 'feature'.

I have looked at 'Preferences" but cannot find a solution.

Any ideas?

~Tom~
[Post New]
Hello Tom,

I'm equally annoyed by not being able to choose whether to open a new or previous project.

Quite often, I go through the nonsense of opening PhD then selecting File > New Project just to "clear the deck", because it cannot be set in Preferences (as you can with PD & most software).

I've spent some time trawling through the registry (regedit) to try to locate a related entry, but I haven't come up with anything yet.

I'll refer this question to CL in the hope that there might be a way around it.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks PIX. Maybe a future patch will address this nuisance problem. ~Tom~