Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to make 2 changes in a row
Débordé [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2010 17:25 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
I removed the backound of a picture, saved it. Now how can I find it back quick to do let's say a Photo composer.

Thanks
[Post New]
Hello Débordé,

Once you've removed the background & clicked "Save To", your image is exported from PhotoDirector. When you export the new photo (.png), it is saved in your selected location. By default it will go to the same folder as the original.

In Photo Composer click Add Images & navigate to the folder where the .png file is saved

Then just resize and reposition - and add other images if you wish. When you're done click "Save To" & export your montage.

PIX
[Thumb - Photo Composer Import.jpg]
 Filename
Photo Composer Import.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
185 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
337 time(s)
[Thumb - Background Removal Export.jpg]
 Filename
Background Removal Export.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
175 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
355 time(s)
[Thumb - Photo Composer 2.jpg]
 Filename
Photo Composer 2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
181 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
354 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jan 24. 2013 15:34

PIX YouTube channel
Débordé [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2010 17:25 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Once I saved, I loose the new image, and only the old one show. Then I have to import (but it dose not accept .png, whish the default saved type )
So I have to save it in pgn, cause it's the only save type possible.
So I have to use another application to convert it to .jpg.

Then I do my modification, but if I have another one to do, I need to save. Convert with another application, then reimport.

I think there is alot of wasted time. Why not be able to do it all on the same image without importing it.
[Post New]
Hello Débordé,

Here's a tutorial showing the use of background removal and Photo Composer... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDMKeqXE22w

PIX PIX YouTube channel