Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Suggestions for PDR 15
BrianMitchell108 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 12, 2015 07:27 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
Before this thread gets 'locked' just a quick update. 'Bhajje' suggested...

Hi, I have Titler Pro 4. I encountered this problem a few months ago. Newblue support sent me that: ******** Edward (NewBlueFX) Feb 15, 05:02 Jean-Paul, please try opening the Application Manager, log out, and then log back in. NewBlueFX ********* I applied that, and there were no more waterrmarks....

It worked! Well I can't say I've tried every option so far, but with a few I tried the watermark was gone. So there is the solution. Log out of the 'Application Manager' and then log back in. Watermark gone! Of course this only applies to the fully paid for Titler Pro 4. It won't work for a trial version that's run out.

BarryTheCrab ... No it is not integrated, I use it as a standalone and have to export every finished creation. That is still a major hassle for me. And still a major bug. They actually said in a recent email to me that 'PowerDirector' was not considered to be in their 'Pro' NLE's (and that is what their market focus is). Though as -pekr- pointed out, what does 'Sony Vegas' have that 'PowerDirector' doesn't? I have to admit I haven't tried 'Sony Vegas' so wouldn't know.

I do know that Cyberlink PowerDirector for me is still the cheapest and best and easiest to work with option if you don't need super duper options within options within options until you forget what you were looking for in the first place. And Cyberlink's 'DirectorZone' with all it's FREE creations still a wonderful add on. Everyone else seems to charge enough to buy a new car for every addon. Even NewBlueFX. They charge a fortune for every addon. Anyway thanks Bhajje for your suggestion.

Finally, talking about money, I still can't work out if PD15 is any better and worth adding on to my PD14? Maybe with a Christmas discount?
Godled [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 04, 2014 10:52 Messages: 28 Offline
[Post New]
Ability to use Paint to draw a straight line between 2 points, or a circle