Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Please let us know when the next patch for 12 is goin to be released ?
Manoroid [Avatar]
Member Joined: Apr 10, 2010 23:07 Messages: 143 Offline
[Post New]
It's been a while. You guys said it would have been release in summer. It's not anymore
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
Quote: It's been a while. You guys said it would have been release in summer. It's not anymore

Contact support with a trouble ticket if you are having an issue. :

Summer isn't over yet !

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 29. 2012 08:19

BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
LordGarth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2012 19:50 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
This product is a dead stick. Demand a refund.
Judge25 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2012 22:40 Messages: 7 Offline
[Post New]
I believe there has just been a new one released today? It's on the downloads page.
LordGarth [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 10, 2012 19:50 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Lack of response sure made the release of this patch a surprise. I am happy to report that it fixed the issues I was having. I hope it worked out for everyone else as well.
Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
This patch or any previous patches sure do not fix the lip sync issue at 23 or 24hz playback.

Its not my hardware because unfortunately Windvd pro 11 plays flawless in the audio visual sync.

I don't understand why this issue cannot be fixed. I just spent 50 dollars on Windvd pro 11 and everything works.

I have purchased the last 3 powerdvd ultras and am very bummed to see all that money spent on their programs do not fix the core performance of blu ray/dvd playback, only to keep adding features i don't need with facebook offerings.

I would like to continue using cyberlinks software only because they make it easy to use and the use of a smart remote with my iphone.

I will talk to your tech support one last time hopefully to be heard. Or else you may now lose a customer.

CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
we do not know about lip-un-sync issue. (nor can see it in our environment)

You provide your case number here

Michael Technical Support

Werde Facebook Fan
Manoroid [Avatar]
[Post New]
Cs001179294
Ben Ryves [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 06, 2009 19:03 Messages: 61 Offline
[Post New]
Would it be possible to add an option to manually offset the audio sync in PowerDVD itself? (In my case it is a hardware issue as the monitor adds around 180ms of delay to video in any refresh rate other than 60Hz). At least that would provide a workaround for people!
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Hi,
we heard similar request before, and evaluating it for future version of PowerDVD 1x, but I can not confirm any phase-in in current stage.

No sure if your Amplifier has such option - min has (whereas I do not need it, as I use HDMI > Amp > TV)

thanks for your understanding

Werde Facebook Fan
Ben Ryves [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 06, 2009 19:03 Messages: 61 Offline
[Post New]
Thank you! There's a similar request to add the feature to ReClock but no progress has been made on that for a couple of years; in most other DirectShow-based software I use I can load ffdshow which provides an audio delay feature too. Currently I just have to choose whether I want juddery video (24fps Blu-ray on a 60Hz display) or delayed audio.

I don't use an amplifier/receiver (or HDMI audio, for that matter) - I'm using a USB sound "card" with a headphone jack, and as such features to adjust the audio are fairly limited. That's why I'd love it to be an option in PowerDVD.
[Post New]
Hi
Understood the idea "behind".

I will close this thread now - as the latest PDVD12 patch has been released, and the tread becomes OT now

please feel free to open a new thread.

br

Werde Facebook Fan