Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Upload large files to YouTube
Pettros1
Member Location: River Heads, Queensland, Australia Joined: Jan 06, 2011 19:08 Messages: 60 Offline
[Post New]
Hello to all,
Am having some trouble loading to YouTube.
Have a reinstalled system with SSD for OS and new install of PD9 64bit.
A 1hr HD file worked fine to DVD but not to YouTube?
On a side note last time I used PD9 to load it accessed more than 15 min files no problem, this time had to change values in registry for PD9 to recognize longer file.
Second attempt lowered the resolution to 640x360HQ and still did not work.
Am using same file, not PDS, but are the titles the problem.
Original file is .mov and to YouTube .wmv
Both take quite some time to load, they produce and load almost complete and then stop.
Thank you for any help. Hope to receive a Canon Legria HFS10 HD CMOS Video Camera soon and that should make things a little better or maybe make just better mistakes.
Peter
Brica camera am using is OK but when loading in PD9 I get message that it is in NTFS format and not PAL. Even though I have the camera set on PAL?
 Filename
DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
36 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
398 time(s)
[Thumb - PD9 Scrn.png]
 Filename
PD9 Scrn.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
343 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
142 time(s)

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 12. 2012 05:20

PD Ultra 16.0.2524.0 ~ Windows 10 Pro Intel(R)Core(TM)i7-4770 CPU @3.40GHz ~ AMD HD-7800 Series APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics ~ 16GB RAM ~ WD 1Gb Primary HD ~ Hitachi 500Gb ~ Buffalo 8Gb DriveStation ~ WD 1Gb ~ Medion 500Gb ~ Canon Legria HFS10 ~ W/ FH