Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
3d only shows one image. not 3d
kjuhgjhgfcj [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 20, 2012 07:16 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
hi there.
im having problems with 3d bluray playback on my pc.
i have a gt 440 gfx card
i5 processor
samsung ue40d7000 3dtv
cnnected via hdmi1.4
im trying to play despicable me 3d bluray

when i enable the 3d effect on powerdvd the image is not recognised as 3d by my pc. it shows as a single side of the image (one side of side by side so a flat 1080 image at 24hz) for the life of my i cannot get the 3d working.
any help would be much apreaciated
stevek
Senior Contributor Location: Houston, Texas USA Joined: Jan 25, 2011 12:18 Messages: 4663 Offline
[Post New]
I'm just throwing out some things. Did you/can you enable 3d or your graphics card. If so, does it recognize your TV?

Is it this blu-ray DVD or others also?

Have you run the BD and 3D advisor to see if your particular set up will work? http://www.cyberlink.com/stat/bd-support/enu/index.jsp

Do you have a 3D enable monitor rather than a TV to try it on? .
BoilerPlate: To posters who ask for help -- it is nice to thank the volunteers who try to answer your questions !
Anything I post unless stated with a reference is my personal opinion.
peleus [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 10, 2012 11:53 Messages: 58 Offline
[Post New]
I think this is within the monitor. Can you please post the brand and model #?
Lee Pereira [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 22, 2011 01:51 Messages: 19 Offline
[Post New]
Are your drivers up to date ? For nVidia users there an app called 3DTV play that some people say fixes thier issues.

Also is it a 3D Blu ray disk or a SBS video file ?