Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Sigh... so again no option of track priority? (and other sad issues)
Alessandro de Sica [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 24, 2013 19:23 Messages: 72 Offline
[Post New]
@Bananacy: Oh, you're not alone. One other tweak which would be absolutely necessary is to just stop the time marker at the end of the last clip of a project without jumping back to the start. This is so annoying I can't tell you.
I always put a black picture insert behind as a workaround but this is also something that HAS to be changed. It would be just a checkbox in preferences, nothing more!
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
Suggestions for PD15.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/45634.page

1. clip priority (see my other thread).
There already is a clip priority in Powerdirector. it is just opposite to what you expect. Higher numbered tracks overlay the lower numbered tracks. Track 1 is basically the background. Anything with transparency on the higher numbered tracks will let the background show through (lower numbered tracks).

2. timeline marker stops at the end of last clip and doesn't jump back to start position
That is a good suggestion.

I am skipping number 3. Titles are alterable in the PIP Designer. Most can be altered.

4. In the DVD menus an option to get rid of the countless chapter pages (just having chapters is enough most of the time)
You can have up to 15 Chapters/Titles per Chapter/Title page if you customize the menu. There are many Menus on the Director Zone that have up to 15 Chapters/Titles.

5. A real "countdown" option would be nice! What use is a countdown graphic which is not customizable ('seconds' etc.?)
There is Time Stamp in the Effects Room (FX). Very easy to modify. It can count up or down.

7. (Not sure if this is already there): A home movie-style "camcorder" overlay showing round-edged lines in the 4 corners of the frame and a red blinking "record" icon/dot in one corner and maybe a battery symbol plus time code /date?
In the PIP Objects Room (F5) are "Record". One is the style you mention.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 24. 2015 18:01

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.