Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Object removal tool - Amazing!
Alain101012 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2013 17:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, With the Power Director came photo director for a little extra. however, I don't have the object removal in it.. the version is photoDirector 2011... that 's the reason why ?
[Post New]
Hello Alain,

Welcome to the PhD forum.

Hmm - that's interesting. Which version of PowerDirector came bundled with PhotoDirector 2011? Was this a recent purchase?

PhD 2011 didn't have an Edit module at all. The Edit features were added with PhD3 & extended with PhD4.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Alain101012 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 10, 2013 17:18 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I purchased the Power Director Ultimate... pay extra for Photo Director.. but ended up with a light version of PhotoDirector... having knowing that, i should not have purchases the PhotoDirector !
[Post New]
Alain,

To be honest, there are so many different packages available with the whole "Director" series, I get confused!

I have heard of PhotoDirector 2 being bundled with Power DVD 12, but not a non-current version being bundled with PowerDirector 11 Ultimate. Could you post a link to provide any clues?

I will seek further clarification on this from CL, as dissatisfied customer reports haven't been uncommon.

PIX

PIX YouTube channel
Kmot
Contributor Location: Northridge, CA Joined: Apr 18, 2012 01:45 Messages: 432 Offline
[Post New]
You can get a full refund up to 30 days from purchase. Contact CL customer service. ~Tom~