Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
No Magic Music songs
[Post New]
In the Magic Music panel, there are no songs. Both the "Select style" and "Select song" pulldown lists are empty. I assumed that this would get install automatically with PD, so I uninstalled, then re-installed and updated to the latest build 9.0.0.3305. I am running Ultra64 on Win 7 64-bit. Any ideas?
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
If you bought the downloaded version, did you install the Content pack?
Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

[Post New]
Quote: If you bought the downloaded version, did you install the Content pack?
I installed the retail version from disc, not the downloaded version. I did, however, download and install the latest update, 9.0.0.3305, after I installed from disc. Note that the disc installation didn't allow me to select any options. It was pretty much all or nothing.

Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
I installed my Powerdirector 9 from a boxed version (A DVD) I don't remember the original build number, maybe it was 2702.

During the install, there were several windows that ask if I want to install the feature, which I answered yes to.
I have everything that is supposed to be included in PD 9 Ultra 64.

I did have to go to Smartsound and install the latest Smart Sound engine (5180). I then install build 3305 when it became available.

If you go to the Smartsound web site there is an option to install the complete quicktracks if you do not have quick sound installed.

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.