Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
basic help PLEASE
markkea123 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: West Yorkshire Joined: Jun 15, 2010 15:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi, could anybody please help,
I Have taken video footage of my grandson birthday and photos, i have edited the video added the titles & music in powerdirector 8 ultra
But now i want to add the photos using the magic wizard, so it all runs in to one, will i have to create two separate files and if so how do i put them together, hope this is clear because its not to me... many thanks Mark. Markkea123
Carl312
Senior Contributor Location: Texas, USA Joined: Mar 16, 2010 20:11 Messages: 9090 Offline
[Post New]
To combine two separate projects, you first produce each one to the proper video format, the same format your final video is to be in.

Start a new project, import the separate videos (the ones produced) and put them on the timeline, first one to play first, butt the other video on the same timeline. Then produce the combined project into a finished Video.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 10. 2011 09:49

Carl312: Windows 10 64-bit 8 GB RAM,AMD Phenom II X4 965 3.4 GHz,ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB,240GB SSD,two 1TB HDs.

markkea123 [Avatar]
Newbie Location: West Yorkshire Joined: Jun 15, 2010 15:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Hi thanks for that , could you please guide me to where i could get more detailed instructions, have tried what you said but it just keeps overriding the previous work, i sure your instructions are right i just need them explaining to me like a 6 year old lol. many thanks...... mark Markkea123
ClancM
Senior Member Location: New York Joined: May 26, 2011 22:19 Messages: 175 Offline
[Post New]
You could also do it this way:
Put the photos you want in the timeline, use magic wizard on them.

Then when that has been completed add in the video clips.

If you need more help, cyberlink has a online guidebook for PD 8 and 9

http://www.cyberlink.com/downloads/support/powerdirector/userguide_en_US.html

just click download next to the powerdirector 8 option.