Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Media Library Video File size limit
Zanelo [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2023 03:48 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

I have sport video footage of 3 different cameras , each camera has 8 hrs worth of video (25 fps ; bitrate of 16Mbps ; 1080p).
I need to produce a 30min highlight video selecting certain footage of all 3 cameras for the best view.
Its about 60GB of video per camera.

Will Power Director 2024 365 allow me to import these into my media library and work(edit/cut,etc) with them simultaneouly?
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

There is no file size limit in PowerDirector for a video file, or for all the files in the library, as far as I know.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
AVPlayVideo
Senior Contributor Location: Home Joined: Apr 06, 2016 19:03 Messages: 703 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi
Will Power Director 2024 365 allow me to import these into my media library and work(edit/cut,etc) with them simultaneouly?

You can also use the MultiCam Designer tool to make it easier to handle up to 4 videos simultaneously.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hi

I have sport video footage of 3 different cameras , each camera has 8 hrs worth of video (25 fps ; bitrate of 16Mbps ; 1080p).
I need to produce a 30min highlight video selecting certain footage of all 3 cameras for the best view.
Its about 60GB of video per camera.

Keep in mind, PD does not actually add the physical stored video file to the media library, it only adds a pointer to where the files reside on your hard disk. As such, the space requirement is really where you are storing your source videos on the hard disk as they need to reside there through the editing project duration.

I often work with more than 3 cameras for timeline content and over 400GB of source video content to make a 30-45min final edited project.

Jeff