Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Pan and Zoom on multiple image files
MikeA9 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 05, 2021 10:35 Messages: 15 Offline
[Post New]
In the past I have been able to highlight/select multiple image files on the timeline and then apply a random pan and zoom effect to them automatically all at once. The program moves from one to the next until they are all done. It seems with the new version that this is no longer possible. Once you have selected more than one the pan and zoom menu option is no longer there. Rather one has to go and do it one by one. It's not a big deal but it does slow one down and is tedious. Am I missing something?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have not found a way to apply a random pan and zoom to more than one slide either. The method seems to be to drag the random pan&zoom to all applicable slides.
If you want to apply one particular pan&zoom to all slides it is a bit more simple:
Apply the desired pan&zoom to one slide, and then copy the keyframes of that slide and paste them to all other slides.

I suggest you send CL a suggestion to make the apply to all function available again, maybe it helps.