Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
September release fail
BadWolf [Avatar]
Member Joined: Sep 10, 2015 09:45 Messages: 126 Offline
[Post New]
Updaterd PhotoDirector to the September release. Wont open my project. When I load it says it needs to update my project file. Then it just stops. Never gets past 0%.
anyone else?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I don't see any issues when I first open PhD or if I go to File | Open Project... I tried it with recent projects and with projects made with older version of PhD (v10).

One thing that happened when opening a project from v11 is that I got the below message that stayed at 0% for a long time:

I eventually clicked Postpone and the project became available, but there were many missing photos from that project and I closed PhD to start over. I was then unable to launch PhD again and saw that it was still running in Task Manager even the the window was gone.

I don't know if this weird background operation might be related to the issue you're seeing, but try opening a different project and see if that's successful.