Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Upgrade to PD2024 Failed
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I did an upgrade today to PD2024 from PD21, paid the money, downloaded the files, clicked on the one that had upgrade in the title, watched it install and the deinstall PD21, and then reinstall PD21, complete and ask for a license key. Ran it and lo and behold it was PD21.

Looking at the Upgrade file it is actually named 1_Cyberlink_PowerDirector21_Upgrade_VDE............

My bad.. I'm sure there is a simple answer to this ...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Sep 14. 2023 19:19

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Hello,

Best to contact CyberLink support directly to get that answer. Use the customer service link in my signature.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I did an upgrade today to PD2024 from PD21, paid the money, downloaded the files, clicked on the one that had upgrade in the title, watched it install and the deinstall PD21, and then reinstall PD21, complete and ask for a license key. Ran it and lo and behold it was PD21.

Looking at the Upgrade file it is actually named 1_Cyberlink_PowerDirector21_Upgrade_VDE............

My bad.. I'm sure there is a simple answer to this ...

Resolved with an apology..