Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Move from Windows to Mac
Deanb61 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2019 06:10 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I have a PowerDirector 365 subscription. My Windows laptop is old and I've now replaced it with a macbook. Is there a guide anywhere that tells me how to move my subscription from the old Windows laptop to the new mac?
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have a PowerDirector 365 subscription. My Windows laptop is old and I've now replaced it with a macbook. Is there a guide anywhere that tells me how to move my subscription from the old Windows laptop to the new mac?

They are currently separate subscriptions, I'm guessing because the features are so different. You'll probably want to review the MAC features here: https://www.cyberlink.com/support/faq-content.do?id=26040 to see how the version may affect your needs.

Jeff

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 21. 2023 20:19