Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Color Grading
CM120884 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Apr 07, 2017 12:25 Messages: 36 Offline
[Post New]
I wish they would add color grading to Powerdirector, similar to how the layout is in Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. I know there is a separate program for that in Colordirector, but i just think it would be convenient to have it combined into Powerdirector like a 2 in 1 type program.
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I wish they would add color grading to Powerdirector, similar to how the layout is in Wondershare Filmora Video Editor. I know there is a separate program for that in Colordirector, but i just think it would be convenient to have it combined into Powerdirector like a 2 in 1 type program.

With CL's current business transformation to SaaS/Subscription model, I surely can't see that happening. Your best option would be to submit your improvement suggestion to CL via File > Rate Us & Provide Suggestions in PD.

Jeff