Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Vertical 9 16 videos not working right in Power Director 365
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I have used Power Director 18 to make many vertical videos by choosing the 916 aspect ratio and then sizing the box in preview, etc

in Power Director 365 when I do that the preview video looks way off and out of shape, etc

when I put the same video back in Power Director 18 and tried the same process it was fine, only in Power Director 365 it is not working right

has anyone else seen this problem ?

You can tell as soon as you size the box for 916 vertical that the person looks odd shaped, etc

no problems in Power Director 18
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I have used Power Director 18 to make many vertical videos by choosing the 916 aspect ratio and then sizing the box in preview, etc

in Power Director 365 when I do that the preview video looks way off and out of shape, etc

when I put the same video back in Power Director 18 and tried the same process it was fine, only in Power Director 365 it is not working right

has anyone else seen this problem ?

You can tell as soon as you size the box for 916 vertical that the person looks odd shaped, etc

no problems in Power Director 18

Make sure to grab a corner to resize, not an edge. PD19 forward changed a lot of the sizing type controls when they released the "Anchor Point" concept.

Jeff
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]

Make sure to grab a corner to resize, not an edge. PD19 forward changed a lot of the sizing type controls when they released the "Anchor Point" concept.

Jeff

yes that worked. Thanks