Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Cannot download updates?
[Post New]
Hey all,

For some reason my Applacation manager cannot download updates for Audio Director, it keeps telling me to check my internet and firewall.

Every app from Cyberlink is fully allowed through my firewall, and my internet is 940.46mbps down/39.95mbps up, and this has been happening for about a week now.

I thought maybe there was an issue with the Cyberlink servers but after a week I would think that would have been noticed.

Any ideas?
[Thumb - Screenshot 2023-03-05 082127.jpg]
 Filename
Screenshot 2023-03-05 082127.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
Error
 Filesize
41 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
25 time(s)
ASUS Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4800 ; ASUS 4080 RTX ; Creative AE-7 ; Windows 11 Pro M.2 Samsung EVO 980 ; Duel LG 4k Monitors ; EVGA Supernova 1300 PSU
[Post New]
Quote Hey all,

For some reason my Applacation manager cannot download updates for Audio Director, it keeps telling me to check my internet and firewall.

Every app from Cyberlink is fully allowed through my firewall, and my internet is 940.46mbps down/39.95mbps up, and this has been happening for about a week now.

I thought maybe there was an issue with the Cyberlink servers but after a week I would think that would have been noticed.

Any ideas?

I got a suggestion to download the latest Cyberlink App Manager and try installing it over the one I have now, and it worked. Audio Director is now updated.

There must have been an issue that didn't allow my app manager to update? It looked to be back a few versions.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 06. 2023 09:06

ASUS Z690 Apex ; intel 12900k ; 32gig Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4800 ; ASUS 4080 RTX ; Creative AE-7 ; Windows 11 Pro M.2 Samsung EVO 980 ; Duel LG 4k Monitors ; EVGA Supernova 1300 PSU