Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to use 5.1 in Audiodirector 10?
Dagheidr [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 17, 2023 03:22 Messages: 6 Offline
[Post New]
I just got audio director to edit 5.1 but was wondering how to edit the channels individually. Theres the button for individual channels but it won't seem to let me do what I want so I'm a bit stuck. I have 6 channels, id like to mute 5 of them and keep 1. Is this possible? Alternatively, if I could seperate the channels and delete 5 of them and keep 1 that would also work.
Dagheidr [Avatar]
[Post New]
I hate to be "that guy" (and I totally understand this site is all volunteer based and these things take time) but I really need to know if this is even possible, preferably sooner than later. The refund policy on steam is 14 days so if it isn't possible, I'll be getting a refund. Please someone respond if you know! Thanks in advance x
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
Several ways to achieve what you want, here's one:
1) Activate single channel from top right pallet of tools
2) Click channel you want to edit
3) Ctrl A to select all content in that channel
4) Del to remove
5) Repeat for other channels you don't want audio content in

Jeff
Dagheidr [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank you so so much! This works great and I really appreciate it!