Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Power Director Suggestion
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
I will like to suggest to cyberlink forum moderator/administrator to create a fixed forum TOPIC like “What Video Camera do you have” , called:

Power Director Suggestions for future releases

It will be a great topic to work around and inform Cyberlink programmers. It will help that future releases be more efficient to all. I know that it will be millions opinions, but together and others contributors, we can filtered and create a one nice big document to send to Cyberlink before next updates.

D.B I know that you already have a site where we can write our PD8 suggestions, but is not here, in the real Cyberlink World. LOL
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Ha ha, ok Nicholas I'll see what can be done.

Dafydd
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
LOL. It will be nice topic.
NicolasNY
[Post New]
Can you send me the web address of your suggestion formulary to comment you some details? I found it few days ago but dont remember where.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 05. 2010 15:36