Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to fuse together 2 clips.
Débordé [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2010 17:25 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
Have many clips after editing, can I "glue" them together?

Thanks
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
Oh yes.. you can use SOLDIMIX...

Its a joke.. You can create one clip in any format that you like in the "Produce" tab or burn in "Create Disk". specifically how do you whant to "glu-it"?
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
First, go to your user account and assign yourself a user name. It is required before we can really help you very much. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM
Débordé [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 04, 2010 17:25 Messages: 26 Offline
[Post New]
I want to fuse them without producing.
NicolasNY
Senior Contributor Location: Caracas Joined: Sep 28, 2008 17:49 Messages: 805 Offline
[Post New]
You can glue, merge or "Combine" two or more clips back together, if you previously have “Split” the clip. I think you can’t combine two or more clips of different video source, so you must produce a new video file in order to glue it together. Also you cant “combine” a “trimmed” clip, no matter if is the same video clip.

To Split clip, right click the clip in the time line and select “Split” from the popup. If you would like to merge them back again, select “Combine”

I think is pretty much the answer and I hope it will help you,

Regards,
Nicolas