Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Title Changes to Italics When Scale Keyframe Selected
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I came across an interesting feature today, possibly a reflection of my broken machine, my appalling finger trouble but maybe not. I dragged the Mountain bike clip onto track 1, added a plain text title to track 2, resulting in Image 1. Clicked the "Scale keyframe and the text became Italic Image 2. Image 3 is simply there for information. Removing the "Scale Keyframe" and the text becomes normal. This seems to be repeatable on my machine.
[Thumb - Title Image 2.jpg]
 Filename
Title Image 2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
322 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
9 time(s)
[Thumb - Title Image 1.jpg]
 Filename
Title Image 1.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
308 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
[Thumb - Title Image 3.jpg]
 Filename
Title Image 3.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
292 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
6 time(s)
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I see the same thing on my system running PD365 build 2214. No need to do anything other than add the title and click on either of the Scale keyframe icons in the Title Designer.

The text actually changes to bold and italic even though neither of those actual attributes are set, Unchecking or resetting the keyframe clears the problem, so this issue should be reported to CL. It would help to have people using PD21 and older 365 versions to see if the bug is present there as well
PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I came across an interesting feature today, possibly a reflection of my broken machine, my appalling finger trouble but maybe not. I dragged the Mountain bike clip onto track 1, added a plain text title to track 2, resulting in Image 1. Clicked the "Scale keyframe and the text became Italic Image 2. Image 3 is simply there for information. Removing the "Scale Keyframe" and the text becomes normal. This seems to be repeatable on my machine.

Hi,

I can confirm the same behaviour.

Please raise a ticket with CS - link in the signature below - so that it can be properly logged in the system.

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Oct 31. 2022 17:14

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do