Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Resizing Images
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
I have a 15 png images (faces) created from a master image in Photoshop (the master contains all 15 face images, the 15 sub images have been created by removing face images from the master). I want to make an intro sequence using these 15 sub images, the video rebuilding the master image one face at a time, I have opted to shrink them in PD21 to ensure they fit in the safe TV zone. However I have been unable to find a precise way of doing this, invariably one of two images are "wrong" sized and the final effect is jerky.

The original master is complicated and I don't think masking will be possible. Any suggestions on how to precisely resize in 15 png images in PD21.
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
You could go ahead and produce everything as is first. If you are still concerned with the safe tv zone, then put the produced files on the timeline and resize them on the preview screen with the tv safe zone turned on and/or in the PiP designer with the tv safe zone turned on.
prevaljo [Avatar]
Member Joined: Oct 01, 2017 22:19 Messages: 105 Offline
[Post New]
Quote You could go ahead and produce everything as is first. If you are still concerned with the safe tv zone, then put the produced files on the timeline and resize them on the preview screen with the tv safe zone turned on and/or in the PiP designer with the tv safe zone turned on.

Thanks, I hadn't considered that way of doing it. Mentally I was avoiding rendering and re-rendering.