Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Ok, I won't waste my time any more.
OnTheWeb1
Contributor Location: Michigan USA Joined: Jan 02, 2009 12:58 Messages: 511 Offline
[Post New]
Hopefully I've helped some users along the way and I appreciate those who have done the same for me. Some good exchanges.

However, there are those that wish to exercise their oversight in ways that I find not constructive, and I'll not be subject to their arbitrary impositions.

Best of luck to the rest of you.

OnTheWeb Win8 64-bit Pro Retail
Intel i7-4770
16GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24
MSI Z87-G45 Motherboard
ASUS GTX 660 Direct CU II OC 2GB GPU
1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) Drive Array
Several scratch drives for video, TMP, pagefile.
TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
OnTheWeb

I wish I knew what you are talking about??????

Robert
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Steve, is complaining about the removal of his previous post.

Advertising another company's product (not a free product) on here isn't acceptable. CyberLink pays for this site.

I had made a note of the software and was going to email Steve about it - because on one of the information pages a link to some capture software is provided. I thought his report would have been useful for me to know about. Only a link to a useful tool is given. PART F applies.

If by removing the ADVERT this caused upset then that's the way it is.

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/7958.page
Subject: PowerDirector - information we request and tasks to carry out.
PART A - name it
PART B - provide it
PART F - use them
PART E - an alternative
PART D - presentation is important

I should add that the product is already one that's mentioned at Part F and has been for about 2 years.

Dafydd
[Moderator]

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at Feb 19. 2010 13:40

Bob in Tucson
Member Location: Milwaukee, Denver, Tucson Joined: May 30, 2008 18:11 Messages: 133 Offline
[Post New]
Hey, OnTheWeb,

I'll miss the dog. When I see the dog, no matter what the topic, I read the post, because I know that it may be something that will help me with PD-8. And Lord knows, I need all the help I can get using this software or any software as complex as this. Please, hang around the wall for a while longer. We need all the bricks we can get, lest the walls come tumblin' down. Can I get an AMEN?
Sincerely,
Bob in Tucson

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 19. 2010 14:49

The best thing about PD is the people in the Forums !!!
Win-7 Ultimate, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Intel Core i7-980X, 12-GBs DDR3, Intel X25-M 160GB SDD, Asus nVidia GeForce GTX580 (1), Dell U3011 Monitor, Canon HF100 and HF-S21
[Post New]
Common Steve, just sleep over it and get back. Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted... but to weigh and consider.