Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
PowerDirector Reviews at Amazon.com
OnTheWeb1
Contributor Location: Michigan USA Joined: Jan 02, 2009 12:58 Messages: 511 Offline
[Post New]
I was over at Amazon dot com and read some of the PD product reviews.

I think it would be helpful if some of the more experienced users headed over there to correct some of the mis-information in reviews and provide advice so some of the dis-enchanted users can have a better experience like many of us now have.

Even add our own reviews when you get a chance.

Ultra
http://www.amazon.com/Cyberlink-PDR-E800-RPU0-00-PowerDirector-8-Ultra/dp/B002LSHLTC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1266161595&sr=8-2-catcorr

Deluxe
http://www.amazon.com/Cyberlink-PDR-E800-RPD0-00-PowerDirector-8-Deluxe/dp/B002LSHLUQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1266161595&sr=8-1-catcorr

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Feb 14. 2010 10:42

Win8 64-bit Pro Retail
Intel i7-4770
16GB DDR3 1600 8-8-8-24
MSI Z87-G45 Motherboard
ASUS GTX 660 Direct CU II OC 2GB GPU
1 TB RAID 1 (mirrored) Drive Array
Several scratch drives for video, TMP, pagefile.
TheShadowman
Member Location: St Albans, Herts, United Kingdom Joined: Dec 31, 2009 12:05 Messages: 57 Offline
[Post New]
Yes you are right.

The problem is, your link took me to Amazon US where 1 review gave the product one star. This review, in my opinion, was written by somebody with a very low power machine. I tried to put a review in, but they wouldn't let me as I hadn't purchased anything from Amazon US.

I then went to Amazon UK to write a review and the score was already markedly better.

In a nutshell everybody has to keep an eye on Amazon reviews on whichever continent they reside.

Robert
James Dotson
Senior Contributor Location: Tennessee Joined: Aug 24, 2009 20:40 Messages: 3066 Offline
[Post New]
I don't like Amazon, but I will go write a review. I've been trying to do of that lately anyways. __________________________________
CORNBLOSSOM