Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Subtitles delayed and no option to sync embedded subtitles
LukeG8 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2022 11:52 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Subtitles always seem to be delayed by approximately 12ms which for the most part is not noticeable but for some signs/songs subtitles it can be very annoying. This is especially a problem with subtitles embedded into a blu-ray disc as there are no options available to synchronise them. Other blu-ray players such as aiseesoft do not have this problem with subtitles always perfectly in sync, suggesting the problem is not with my disc but rather the software.

Thanks,
Luke
LukeG8 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Oct 19, 2022 11:52 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
*120ms
Jets2011
Senior Contributor Location: Canada Joined: Sep 29, 2006 05:26 Messages: 760 Offline
[Post New]
Quote as there are no options available to synchronise them. Other blu-ray players such as aiseesoft do not have this problem with subtitles always perfectly in sync, suggesting the problem is not with my disc but rather the software.

Have you tried using the subtitles delay hotkeys: Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+]?

If that doesn't work for discs, then that points to the issue being with you graphics driver. Make sure they are all up to date. I've never had an issue with subtitles on BD playback

Dave