Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
download stuck in powerdirector 365
hardcore_gamer29 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2021 00:54 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
i mean wow this software is just wow. first it was not able to download properly it was stuck many times now when i download any video file it is stuck at 100% wow. I think its time to get my refund
[Thumb - pd.png]
 Filename
pd.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
1119 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
13 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Have your download problems been resolved?
I see that you have a lot going on at the same time, including a pending restart for a windows update? It may be that your system had to do too much at the same time.
I had a download issue once, which was caused by a folder which PD wanted to use which was shielded of by the windows security software.
hardcore_gamer29 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 31, 2021 00:54 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Have your download problems been resolved?
I see that you have a lot going on at the same time, including a pending restart for a windows update? It may be that your system had to do too much at the same time.
I had a download issue once, which was caused by a folder which PD wanted to use which was shielded of by the windows security software.

i have genuine windows 10 and no update pending. i have high speed fibre net 200mbps