Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Powerdirector 365 includes mobile app different?
poohbear300 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2014 23:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hello, i bought a Powerdirector 365 subscription, but I can't find the info anywhere if it included the mobile app for android? Is there a promo code with the subscription for the mobile app that i missed? Thank you!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Years ago, Cyberlink would provide a link to download the old PD Mobile when you purchased the Windows version. These days, they're completely seprate products, and PD Mobile requires a subscription to access many key features and avoid significant restrictions/limitations.
poohbear300 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 16, 2014 23:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Years ago, Cyberlink would provide a link to download the old PD Mobile when you purchased the Windows version. These days, they're completely seprate products, and PD Mobile requires a subscription to access many key features and avoid significant restrictions/limitations.

Thank you for clarifying.🙏🏼
christmasoncrestline [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 30, 2018 10:25 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Years ago, Cyberlink would provide a link to download the old PD Mobile when you purchased the Windows version. These days, they're completely seprate products, and PD Mobile requires a subscription to access many key features and avoid significant restrictions/limitations.

Well, that is anti-climatic. I remember it was included with the 365 membership just three years ago. That is unfortunate indeed. It would be nice if the features the mobile app offers would be added to the 365 PhotoDirector. Seems like for the price, it should be.
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
I should clarify that there is a link to get free mobile apps from the File menu in PD365:

As I mentioned above, however, you'll need a separate subscription to unlock many of the most useful features and to remove the ads and other limitations