Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
How to enable 'merge media files' while opening projects?
mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
In past, i do get this pop up 'merge media files' when i open two project files.
Now i am not getting it.

Anybody know how to enable 'merge media library while opening projects in preferences?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 16. 2022 05:34

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
In a test just now, I received the “merge” message wan hen I opened a project to load, whilst there is media in the media-room.
What I see is that you can tick a box with: don’t show this again. It might be that you have ticket this box and that therefore the message does not appear anymore? In the preferences behind the “confirmation” tab, you can press a reset button that would undo all the do not show this anymore ticked. Let us know whether that solved your problem.
mohitk [Avatar]
Member Joined: May 07, 2019 11:15 Messages: 56 Offline
[Post New]
Quote In a test just now, I received the “merge” message wan hen I opened a project to load, whilst there is media in the media-room.
What I see is that you can tick a box with: don’t show this again. It might be that you have ticket this box and that therefore the message does not appear anymore? In the preferences behind the “confirmation” tab, you can press a reset button that would undo all the do not show this anymore ticked. Let us know whether that solved your problem.

It has solved my previous issue. At the same time,it has created a new issue.

Everytime i open PD,i have to select "16:9" . Now "don't show this again" option is not coming on startup popup.

Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have just tested this and in my 365 subscription version this all works as expected.
My opening screen is different from the one you show. My version shows a number of popular templates and gives me the choice between the timeline editor and the slideshow creator, and ... a tick box for: always enter full mode.
When I don't tick that, I get the opening screen when opening next time.
When I do tick I don't get he opneing screen but the full video edit mode as expected.
It may be that what you see normal behavior for version 20. If not, then I suggest that you contact CL support to notify them about this problem.