Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Logo Strip
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
I have photo 365 and want to create a logo that is a strip going horizonatally across the center any photo I put it on that will have my name repeatedly

please let me know the best way to create this
[Post New]
Hello detroit123,

Have you had a chance to try Guided > Frames & Watermarks > Watermark Templates/Creator?

It's quite simple to format a watermark & save it as a template for future use.

""

BTW, it was naughty of me to plant a © symbol on that photo since I didn't take it "embarassed". Just an example.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Hi. I see that but how do I type the text. I was not seeing that. I can move the box and pick the type and size of the text but was not able to actually type the text I want

Quote Hello detroit123,

Have you had a chance to try Guided > Frames & Watermarks > Watermark Templates/Creator?

It's quite simple to format a watermark & save it as a template for future use.

""""

BTW, it was naughty of me to plant a © symbol on that photo since I didn't take it ""embarassed"". Just an example.

PIX
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
ok thanks I got the text part and was able to quickly create a template that goes right acrosss the photo

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 07. 2022 21:05