Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Shutterstock and Getting Images window won't close
[Post New]
Hello,

When I open up the Shutterstock/Getty Images windows to browse for content, select and download it, it won't allow me to close th e window.

I I browse and do not download it works.

I tried navigating around...but no luck

I have to shut down PD365. I can't save. I can't even quit proplerly. No other windows work with this one open.

I have to kill the task!

Anyone else?

How do I get around this?

Help?

Thanks!

VeePo
[Thumb - WontExit.png]
 Filename
WontExit.png
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
23 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
15 time(s)
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
I have replayed the steps as you describe. I am able to close the window.
Just to play it save: upon opening the Download Media screen, Maximize it. During and after download there will messages that you might have to respond to. When not full size window it may be that you dont see that a message is waiting for respons, during which..... the Download Media screen cannot be closed...
If have tested this with a smaller screen, the screen has downsizing limits, and all messages are displayed fine here...
The last resort is to uninstall and reinstall PD
Hope this helps. If not please let use know whether you work with the latest versions, and maybe show a short screen-recording?
Warry
[Post New]
Quote I have replayed the steps as you describe. I am able to close the window.
Just to play it save: upon opening the Download Media screen, Maximize it. During and after download there will messages that you might have to respond to. When not full size window it may be that you dont see that a message is waiting for respons, during which..... the Download Media screen cannot be closed...
If have tested this with a smaller screen, the screen has downsizing limits, and all messages are displayed fine here...
The last resort is to uninstall and reinstall PD
Hope this helps. If not please let use know whether you work with the latest versions, and maybe show a short screen-recording?
Warry

Thanks for reaching out Warry.

Yes I did minimize the media screen after it was maximized, but no luck.

I do believe I am running the latest versions.

So Bizarre!
Michael Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2023 16:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Yep, won;t close for me either. Updated to latest version of PD a few hours ago. Now I lose all my work.

Thanks for reaching out Warry.

Yes I did minimize the media screen after it was maximized, but no luck.

I do believe I am running the latest versions.

So Bizarre!
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
You likely haven't lost much progress as long as the autosave feature was turned on (that's the default setting).

See this discussion for more info.
Michael Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 01, 2023 16:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Yes... I found that out. Thanks for responding.... NOW BACK TO WORK!

Quote You likely haven't lost much progress as long as the autosave feature was turned on (that's the default setting).

See this discussion for more info.