Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
NewBlue Chroma Key Issues
[Post New]
I have been using NewBlue Chroma Key Pro for editing my green screen shoots. In previous releases, it worked just fine, but in the last year when I select Produce, It doesn't always make it to the produce page (can't get beyond 60%). I have to shut PD down and restart. It might take 3 or 4 tries to finally get there. Once there, I can render my video (slowly).

Is there any solution to this or is there any other 3rd party software that does as good a job as NewBlue?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jul 28. 2022 15:33

Paul C
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
It might help if you could provide the DxDiag test results so we can see the technical details of your computer. Steps are here.
[Post New]
Quote It might help if you could provide the DxDiag test results so we can see the technical details of your computer. Steps are here.

Moderation Note

Transferred the plain text DxDiag to an attachment for ease of viewing and clarity.
 Filename
PaulC DxDiag.txt
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
144 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
102 time(s)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Aug 01. 2022 04:05

optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
Thanks for the details. The instructions are to save the results as a text file then attach it to your post, but the forum moderator should be able to remove the huge block of text you pasted and convert it to an attachment.

Your video drivers are up to date, but two things stand out from the results when compared to the Dell support page for your desktop.

The first is that there are several BIOS updates recently posted, most marked urgent, and you should upgrade to 1.1.23 from your current 1.1.18. I also suggest running the Check for Updates tool from the Drivers & Downloads section to make sure you have the most recent drivers for your whole system.

The other issue is that the error reports at the end of the report show crashes with Explorer, iCloud and the Windows Store. Those kinds of crashes imply that there might be some damage to your Windows user account or with the OS installation itself, and I suggest you run the Run Quick Test tool on the Diagnostics page to see if it can identify and maybe even repair the problems for you.