Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Author 4k Ultra HD and create editable menu with all features of power2go 13
OLDAIR [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jul 13, 2022 11:31 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I recently saw a comment on the official channel of the Youtube program, that the company's technicians were informed of this new demand, because 4k disc recorders are becoming popular, the media too, many people have a 4k camcorder and a desire has arisen. by retro, to have media recorded in 4k. On the market today, there is no 4k Ultra hd media authoring software, Power2go 13 has only one competitor, DvdFab 12.
I don't know how cyberlink will make this feature available in this latest version, Power2go 13. Or will it be in the next versions.
But here's the tip to get ahead, because the physical 4k ultra hd is already a reality, it has the videos to be edited, it has the 4k recorders, it has the media player in 4k, the only thing missing is the program to author the professional way, with menus, in the standard that cyberlink has to deliver to its customers.
Let's stay in the crowd.
[Post New]
Quote I recently saw a comment on the official channel of the Youtube program, that the company's technicians were informed of this new demand, because 4k disc recorders are becoming popular, the media too, many people have a 4k camcorder and a desire has arisen. by retro, to have media recorded in 4k. On the market today, there is no 4k Ultra hd media authoring software, Power2go 13 has only one competitor, DvdFab 12.
I don't know how cyberlink will make this feature available in this latest version, Power2go 13. Or will it be in the next versions.
But here's the tip to get ahead, because the physical 4k ultra hd is already a reality, it has the videos to be edited, it has the 4k recorders, it has the media player in 4k, the only thing missing is the program to author the professional way, with menus, in the standard that cyberlink has to deliver to its customers.
Let's stay in the crowd.

It's not only about software.
I don't see any disc drives on the market that claim to support UHDBD burning, how does it work?
Lord Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 24, 2020 15:45 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]

It's not only about software.
I don't see any disc drives on the market that claim to support UHDBD burning, how does it work?

There is a cheap bluray creator that creates uhd with simple menu and keeps audio with audio cop 5.1, dtx and atmos advertised on youtube by yohanmedia