Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Finding Stuff in PD
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Is there an easy way to find transitions, etc. in PD? I like to use the blur transition between clips, but it takes me a long time to dig through the transitions, fx, and so on trying to find it.

So I guess the question is, is there a way to tag a favorite item for safekeeping somewhere?
optodata
Senior Contributor Location: California, USA Joined: Sep 16, 2011 16:04 Messages: 8630 Offline
[Post New]
The quickest way to find out more about PD's feature set is to use the F1 key to bring up the support webpage. Typing Favorites in the Index box will bring you directly here.
Ricebug [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 18, 2022 19:02 Messages: 16 Offline
[Post New]
Quote The quickest way to find out more about PD's feature set is to use the F1 key to bring up the support webpage. Typing Favorites in the Index box will bring you directly here.

Yeah, I figured out the heart symbol was a "favorites," but didn't know how to add it to My Favorites. So simple. Thanks for the nudge.