Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Videos zu dunkel nach der Produktion/Videos become darker after production (Gameplay)
Tina_ohne_Mar_Bet_Chris [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 21, 2022 12:51 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
English below

Hallo zusammen,

ich nehme GamePlay über den Screenrecorder auf und bearbeite es dann im PowerDirector nach.
Nun habe ich das Problem, dass das Ergebnis, also das Video, was nach "Produzieren" rauskommt, stellenweise so dunkel ist, dass man nichts erkennen kann (betrifft dunkle Stellen, die beim Spielen und unbearbeitet aber noch erkennbar sind).

Hat vielleicht jemand anderes auch dieses Problem und eine Lösung oder generell eine Idee, was ich falsch mache?

Danke für die Hilfe und schöne Grüße

Tina

English:

Hello all,

I record GamePlay via the screen recorder and then post-process it in PowerDirector.
Now I have the problem that the result (the video, what comes out after "Produce" is so dark in places that you can not see anything (affects dark areas that are still recognizable when playing and unedited, however).
Does anyone else maybe also have this problem and a solution or generally an idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for the help and best regards

Tina

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 24. 2022 06:26

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
I find that the Nvidia Game Play recordings are too dark . Don’t think that I am using it properly. The Cyberlink screen recorder works well. Maybe a gamer can help here.
Tina_ohne_Mar_Bet_Chris [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 21, 2022 12:51 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I hope a gamer reads this

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Jun 22. 2022 02:48