Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Using Photos from Different Libaries?
[Post New]
Hello,

I have imported a folder into the Library. The folders are on my hd

But there are are photos I want to have in the library to use

Geyers and People are the Libraries.

If want to use images from both Libraries - how do I do that ?

Do I have to move the images from folders on my hd together, then import them?

I checked the tutorial - and it shows how to import folders, but not go between them.

Hope this made sense. Better get the basics right before diving into this.

Thank you!

VeePo
[Thumb - People.png]
 Filename
People.png
[Disk]
 Description
to merge
 Filesize
44 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
[Thumb - Geysers.png]
 Filename
Geysers.png
[Disk]
 Description
Backgrounds
 Filesize
60 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
8 time(s)
[Post New]
Hello Veepo,

I think I partially understand what you might be trying to do, but need some clarification.

Firstly, what is it you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to combine photos & images to make a new image. e.g. overlaying one image on a photo. Is that right, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Secondly, in what module in PhD are you working? e.g. in the Edit module (Layers), you can add an image by importing from your hard drive or selecting from your existing library.

Once we define the problem, we can get cracking on solving it. laughing

PIX PIX YouTube channel
[Post New]
Quote Hello Veepo,

I think I partially understand what you might be trying to do, but need some clarification.

Firstly, what is it you're trying to do? It sounds like you're trying to combine photos & images to make a new image. e.g. overlaying one image on a photo. Is that right, or am I barking up the wrong tree?

Secondly, in what module in PhD are you working? e.g. in the Edit module (Layers), you can add an image by importing from your hard drive or selecting from your existing library.

Once we define the problem, we can get cracking on solving it. laughing

PIX

Hi @PIX

Right - clarification. And that is why I am here - can't even get the question right.

You ARE barking up the correc tree!
sounds like you're trying to combine photos & images to make a new image.
nailed it. Exactly what I am going to do

Module - Guided. And by simply reading your questions - I clicked on Edit - their they are.

(The tutorials were not obvious enough for me, yes that is me a problem)

However, if you have more advice, I am all ears!

Thanks so much!

VeePo