Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Soft Focus Type Effects to Create Dreamy Type sequences
Matt.777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2018 08:43 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Folks,

I am trying to take some nice stock video and make it slightly blurred but still sharp or at least a soft slight foggy effect, also like a beautify effect you can get for photoshop.

Does anyone know of a third party effects pack that has a bunch of such effects to really tweak the footage and make it pop.

Happy to pay for such effects as I just want to give the video a film like high quality beautify makeover.

Thanks in advance
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Try the fx color preset Dreamy and the color LUTS Color Pop 01 - 12, Color Tone 01 - 12. Amount of correction is adjustable from 0 to 100%.

More bad news for PD20/365 users. I was going to suggest that Matt use the free NewBlue Effects Giveaways I posted last year. They show up for use in PD17 and PD Essentials and can be used in both. After getting the subscription, they no longer show up in the PD365 but still show up and are usable in PD17.

I just went through this with the Boris fx missing with CS.
Matt.777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2018 08:43 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Try the fx color preset Dreamy and the color LUTS Color Pop 01 - 12, Color Tone 01 - 12. Amount of correction is adjustable from 0 to 100%.

More bad news for PD20/365 users. I was going to suggest that Matt use the free NewBlue Effects Giveaways I posted last year. They show up for use in PD17 and PD Essentials and can be used in both. After getting the subscription, they no longer show up in the PD365 but still show up and are usable in PD17.

I just went through this with the Boris fx missing with CS.

Okl brilliant tomas thanks very much, I saw a video showing the NewBlue effects which I had also and went into PD last night to use the NewBlue and unable to find them, so yes that isn't fair for a start, maybe PD dont have a current agreement or something with them.

ANyway ill try your suggestion tomas thank you