Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Darren's Commercially Free Music!
DarrenCurtis [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 08, 2022 12:18 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hello! My name is Darren and I'm here to share some free music with anyone who wants it.

Anything I post in here is free to use in your projects. Commercially, non-commercially, as a ringtone, or what have you. The only restriction is attempting to resell, redistribute or claim the music as if it were your work or resources. All I ask in return is you give me credit as "Darren Curtis."

Below are some examples of my recent work, while on my site I have roughly 200 free tracks to peruse and download.

https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

An epic dark track "Pay the Reaper."

Upbeat hybrid orchestral piece "Break These Chains"

A hybrid Chinese uplifting beat "And the Sun Rises."

I hope everyone is well and enjoys!
Floria [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: May 12, 2022 12:52 Messages: 11 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Hello! My name is Darren and I'm here to share some free music with anyone who wants it.

Anything I post in here is free to use in your projects. Commercially, non-commercially, as a ringtone, or what have you. The only restriction is attempting to resell, redistribute or claim the music as if it were your work or resources. All I ask in return is you give me credit as "Darren Curtis."

Below are some examples of my recent work, while on my site I have roughly 200 free tracks to peruse and download.

https://www.darrencurtismusic.com

An epic dark track "Pay the Reaper."

Upbeat hybrid orchestral piece "Break These Chains"

A hybrid Chinese uplifting beat "And the Sun Rises."

I hope everyone is well and enjoys!

Thank you, that's wonderfulcool