Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
GH6 RAW FILES will not import
detroit123 [Avatar]
Senior Member Joined: Dec 20, 2011 14:58 Messages: 194 Offline
[Post New]
have others noticed this ?

the RAW pic files from GH6 will not import into photodirector 365
[Post New]
Hello detroit123,

You are correct to a point. My observation here is that the .RW2 files import successfully, but do not display correctly. Given that the Panasonic GH6 was only recently released (March 22), it's perhaps understandable that PhD hasn't been adapted/patched to correctly deal with these files.

I downloaded some sample files from the GH6 from Photography Blog & the RW2 displayed as shown below, in both PhD 365 & PhD 13:

I'm sure the team at CyberLink would be aware of this issue, but I'll alert them anyway.

PIX PIX YouTube channel
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Is there any update from Cyberlink about supporting GH6 RAW files ?

Quote Hello detroit123,

You are correct to a point. My observation here is that the .RW2 files import successfully, but do not display correctly. Given that the Panasonic GH6 was only recently released (March 22), it's perhaps understandable that PhD hasn't been adapted/patched to correctly deal with these files.

I downloaded some sample files from the GH6 from Photography Blog & the RW2 displayed as shown below, in both PhD 365 & PhD 13:

I'm sure the team at CyberLink would be aware of this issue, but I'll alert them anyway.

PIX
detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
STILL NO SUPPORT FOR GH6 RAW FILES even though it was mentioned to them many months ago

Quote Hello detroit123,

PIX
Mrfurfniture5e [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 16, 2022 07:22 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
You are right to a point. My perception here is just the .RW2 records import effectively, however don't show accurately. Considering that the Panasonic GH6 was as of late delivered (March 22), it's maybe reasonable that PhD hasn't been adjusted/fixed to manage these records accurately.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 16. 2022 16:53

detroit123 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Adobe did an update to support GH6 RAW quite some time ago

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Aug 16. 2022 16:55