Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Copy/Paste Function?
Husky893 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Mar 22, 2022 14:35 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
In the mobile PowerDirector app is there a way to copy an item in a layer and paste it somewhere? The duplicate function pushes every item on the layer out of alignment with the video layer. I find myself dragging the item to a new, unused layer, duplicating it, moving the original back to its original layer and then moving the duplicate to where I want it.
[Post New]
Quote In the mobile PowerDirector app is there a way to copy an item in a layer and paste it somewhere? The duplicate function pushes every item on the layer out of alignment with the video layer. I find myself dragging the item to a new, unused layer, duplicating it, moving the original back to its original layer and then moving the duplicate to where I want it.

Unfortunately there is no way to do it in current PowerDirector mobile.
What you need is copy/cut/paste and ripple editing controls, which are only available in PC/Mac version.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Mar 23. 2022 05:37