Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
On my Photo Dir. 13. The advertisement for version 365 bothers annoying. Although I paid for version
Jaronek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 09, 2019 05:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
it connot be used to the full. Im asking to the refund?

Why can't insert text?
[Post New]
Hello daflik,

Welcome to the PhotoDirector forum laughing, although you may have already made your exit.

My apologies for having missed your post, which is now 2 months old. Sorry.

I'm sure you're not alone in finding some of the pop up ads annoying, particularly in a paid-for version.

What do you mean by "It cannot be used in full"? Are you referring to adding text? or some other features?

Text can be added under the Edit tab (layers).

PIX PIX YouTube channel
Jaronek [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Feb 09, 2019 05:11 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Quote Dobrý den, daflik,

Vítejte na fóru laughingPhotoDirector , i když jste možná již udělali svůj odchod.

Omlouvám se, že jsem zmeškal váš příspěvek, který je nyní 2 měsíce starý. Promiň.

Jsem si jistý, že nejste sami, kdo zjistí, že některé z vyskakovacích reklam jsou nepříjemné, zejména v placené verzi.

Co myslíte tím "Nelze jej použít v plném rozsahu"? Máte na mysli přidání textu? nebo nějaké další funkce?

Text lze přidat na kartu Úpravy (vrstvy).

PIX

V ÚPRAVY, ŽÁDNÉ VRSTVY NEJSOU. humoristo.
[Post New]
Hello again,

According to Google Translate, "V ÚPRAVY, ŽÁDNÉ VRSTVY NEJSOU. humoristo." means "IN ADJUSTMENT, THERE ARE NO LAYERS. humourous."

That's correct, there are no LAYERS in the Adjustment module, but if you go to EDIT you can add layers to add text to your photo.

See the short screen capture below.

Google Translation: To je správně, v modulu Úpravy nejsou žádné VRSTVY, ale pokud přejdete na UPRAVIT, můžete přidat vrstvy a přidat k fotografii text.

Podívejte se na krátký snímek obrazovky níže.

PIX PIX YouTube channel