Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Creating Seamless Transitions
Matt.777 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jun 05, 2018 08:43 Messages: 41 Offline
[Post New]
I was watching some tutorials and wondering if there is a way to create blurs at the beginning and end of two clips which I want to transition to try and create that seamless transition.

I'm no expert but was hoping to create something similar to all those premiere tutorials out there, any thoughts or suggestions to be able to make something similar in studio at all?

Thank you in advance!
Matt.777 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I guess I was looking for transitions that start to blur the two shots the A and B shots then they blend in the middle, does anyone know of something for Powerdirector?
Matt.777 [Avatar]
[Post New]
I tried creating a few frames at one level of blurriness then added more and over a second the shot got more blurry, I did that for A and B clips, looked ok but not the seamless blurs that people can add over their footage.

So like a fade out to opaque from A and a fade in from Opaque on B

Is there a fade to opaque in pinnacle ??

Can anyone offer a solution I could use. I have been looking on the internet for seamless fade type transitions in Powerdirector and there seems to be nothing, plenty for premiere etc, any ideas?
Warry [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: The Netherlands Joined: Oct 13, 2014 11:42 Messages: 853 Offline
[Post New]
Maybe point us to (some) examples of what it is you are after. That helps getting a picture of what we what it is we cshould help you with:
Matt.777 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Maybe point us to (some) examples of what it is you are after. That helps getting a picture of what we what it is we cshould help you with:

Hi Warry thank you, what I have ended up doing is purchasing the Pixelan Package here:

https://www.pixelan.com/buy-form.htm

I bough the $99 transitions bundle here, the issue now is with the software, I run a very high end system and these transitions preview the transitions at snails pace, I have no words. Warry I have created a new thread for that issue. Oh boy I hope this can be solved!

New thread here:

https://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/0/96688.page#388779

Thanks Warry!