Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Not letting me register and not asking for product key
[Post New]
I just installed Powerdirector 19 using a CD.
When I start the program for the first time it is suppose to ask for my product key.

however,
two popup windows with the same verbaige, "Cyberlink Powerdirector was not activaated. please send your purchase information to Cyberlink so that our support team can help you resolve this issue."

I tried to call the help phone number, but the message was person talking too close to the mic and I could not understand most of what they were saying. I did understand them saying we are not going to help me, instead go use their website.

How do I enter the product key if the software is not opening?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 28. 2022 19:53

PowerDirector Moderator [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan Joined: Oct 18, 2016 00:25 Messages: 2104 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I just installed Powerdirector 19 using a CD.
When I start the program for the first time it is suppose to ask for my product key.

however,
two popup windows with the same verbaige, "Cyberlink Powerdirector was not activaated. please send your purchase information to Cyberlink so that our support team can help you resolve this issue."

I tried to call the help phone number, but the message was person talking too close to the mic and I could not understand most of what they were saying. I did understand them saying we are not going to help me, instead go use their website.

How do I enter the product key if the software is not opening?

Hi,
Not sure whats happening there. Also not sure if any other user might be able to help with this one.

Probably be better off raising a ticket with CS so that they can check the situation out and make sure there's no glitch in activation codes etc.??

Cheers
PowerDirector Moderator

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at Jan 31. 2022 04:26

For customer support related issues, please contact:
- Customer service: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/customer-services.do
- Technical support: https://membership.cyberlink.com/support/service/technical-support.do
[Post New]
I reinstalled the program and that worked.