Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Activation code problems
JASON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2009 16:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
I have just bought this online as my daughter really enjoyed the trial on her new netbook.
Unfortunately when i run the installation it says my serial number is incorrect.

I have requested help from customer support but no reply = very unhappy daughter and myself
CLD [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Mar 23, 2007 02:05 Messages: 925 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Jason,

When you bought the full version, you got a download link for the program and an activation key. Correct?

Did you first try uninstalling the trial version completely? Once it is completely uninstalled, then try installing the version downloaded from the online store.

Once the installation is done, then input the activation key when you first launch the program.

Just suggestions on the normal procedure. Please let us know if this is what you did, or if you tried another way.

Regards,
David

JASON [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 29, 2009 16:04 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Hi

That is exactly what i did, i have even tried cleaning up the reg files and performing the installation again. the activation key is incorrect.

regards
jason
JACQUES [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 03, 2010 23:20 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
Hey i have recently bought the full version but i haven't recieved a download link or activation code
Charlie (autot) [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 16, 2010 16:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
Same as Jason, bought full version, and did not recieve the download link or the cd-key or activation code. What's up with that ?
Charlie (autot) [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Jan 16, 2010 16:26 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I sent an e-mail to cyberlink, and within 20 minutes they sent the link to download, and the serial number. Good job Cyberlink!!! Now that's good customer support.