Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Archive of Patches for PDVD9 Ultra?
Michael [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 02, 2009 16:52 Messages: 2 Offline
[Post New]
Cyberlink needs to get with it... I recently patched to 2227 and this broke more than it fixed...

Anyways, I want to roll back but have managed to misplace the archive of patches I keep locally. Where can I find an archive of the past patches so I can download again?
CyberLink-Michael [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Europe Joined: Apr 18, 2007 04:05 Messages: 7418 Offline
[Post New]
Dear Michael,

can you please help to post more infos - its not possibel to help you with no info...

http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8449.page

Br
Michael
CHRIS [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Sep 20, 2008 14:10 Messages: 5 Offline
[Post New]
I would also like to find an archive of prior patches.
I went through this with PowerDVD 8 Ultra and now I am going through it with 9 Ultra.
Once you find a certain patch that is stable in your system it is best to always have it saved on your computer. That way you can test the latest patches. If the latest patch screws up your setup , you can always roll back.