Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Where is the Blu Ray Fille in Create a Disc?
Alexpho [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2009 20:59 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Hi There. Newbie here. I have been trying and crying for the past few weeks to burn some MTS files into Blu Ray using Cyberlink 8. I will soon write a full review of my experience.

I just have a couple of quick questions. When I try to burn Blu Ray, after editing and producing, and after I hit BURN, a window pops up that gives options to burn to disc and another to file. However, I can't click on the file option. It is only available under standard DVD. How can I get this option? I don't want to burn because it has given me a unsuccessful burn prompt on the last 4 tries. And a blank Blu Ray disc ain't cheap. LOL.

Thanks
JL_JL [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Location: Arizona, USA Joined: Oct 01, 2006 20:01 Messages: 6091 Offline
[Post New]
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8131.page

Jeff
[Post New]
Yes, adding the registry entry worked for me, no issues so far. mkh productions
Alexpho [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Nov 10, 2009 20:59 Messages: 18 Offline
[Post New]
Brilliant!! Thank you so much.

By the way, it is just under the" Cyberlink " folder after you get into Regedit if you have Windows Vista. The process did work well for me.