Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Create Disk not rendering complete Blu Ray project
[Post New]
My enthusiasm for PD8 is waning . . . . .

I put together a 1-1/2 hour HD project with video shot with my new Samsung HMX-H105. When trying to create a Blu Ray disk, the program gets roughly 20% through the burn then suddenly reports it is 100% done and ejects the disk. The disk will play, but of course anything beyond the 20% is not on the disk.

No error message.

PC is Vista Ultimate 32 bit, all updates installed. mkh productions
Dafydd B [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 26, 2006 08:20 Messages: 11973 Offline
[Post New]
Hi Bob,
I think you have multiple linked issues. Please see my answer to your previous post and let's see what can be done with that one..
http://forum.cyberlink.com/forum/posts/list/8748.page

Dafydd
[Moderator]
[Post New]
Well, it took three tries, but PD8 finally made it through a complete blu ray render. At first it failed at 20%, then about 50%, then it finished. The only change I made was to shut off shadow files. In the previous attempts it would display a "Burning stopped" or something like that, it would then burn whatever was rendered to the disk.

I made no change to the menus or project data between attempts.

I will try the same project to DVD and see what happens. mkh productions