Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Menu Questions
TheRod [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 26, 2021 08:36 Messages: 1 Offline
[Post New]
I wish to have 2 ROOT MENUS (i.e. Root1, Submenus, videos , Root2, Submenus, videos)

Main (Root 1)
|
Submenu 1
|
---Video Clip 1
|
---Video Clip 2
|
---Video Clip 3
|
---Video Clip 4
|
Submenu 2
|
---Video Clip 1
etc.

Main (Root 2)
[similar to above]

1) Can I have 2 or more root menus ? (eg. "At the beach" & "At the Ocean")

2) Am I restricted to a max of 3 video clips for each submenu ? If not, how do I put more than 3 clips in a submenu ?

Thanks,
Rod

Power2Go 13.0.2024

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at Dec 30. 2021 12:30

tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Quote I wish to have 2 ROOT MENUS (i.e. Root1, Submenus, videos , Root2, Submenus, videos)

1) Can I have 2 or more root menus ? (eg. "At the beach" & "At the Ocean")

2) Am I restricted to a max of 3 video clips for each submenu ? If not, how do I put more than 3 clips in a submenu ?

Thanks,
Rod

Power2Go 13.0.2024

1} The answer is No. You probably meant the Chapters/Title menu which can have the beach and a different say ocean background.

2} The answer is No. Get the menu in the DirectorZone that has more chapter thumbnails. You can browse or search for those with say 6, 8, 9, 12, or more thumbnails for the video clips in your drawing. You can have different chapter menus but that requires PowerDirector and a learning curve to do it.