Announcement: Our new CyberLink Feedback Forum has arrived! Please transfer to our new forum to provide your feedback or to start a new discussion. The content on this CyberLink Community forum is now read only, but will continue to be available as a user resource. Thanks!
CyberLink Community Forum
where the experts meet
| Advanced Search >
Help burning DVDs
mrchristopher23 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Dec 12, 2021 01:08 Messages: 4 Offline
[Post New]
I'm using a CyberLink Power2Go 6.0. I'm new to burning DVDs. First one worked fine and played on the DVD player. Next three I made work on the DVD player, but the individual tracks play in 3 columns. If played on a computer, they look fine, but if played on a DVD player, the TV always displays the tracks in three columns/panels. The menu itself looks fine, but it is just the individual tracks that play in columns. I didn't change any settings from the first DVD I burned to the others. What is going wrong?
tomasc [Avatar]
Senior Contributor Joined: Aug 25, 2011 12:33 Messages: 6464 Offline
[Post New]
Could you please attach a screenshot or picture of your TV screen on your next reply so that users can see the 3 columns. Haven't seen that yet.
mrchristopher23 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Could you please attach a screenshot or picture of your TV screen on your next reply so that users can see the 3 columns. Haven't seen that yet.

Here are a few pics. The menu is fine, but the other two show the three columns/panels. There are 5 tracks on the disc, and that's the way each of them look. I burned this one the same way I burned the first one, which turned out fine. Only difference was there are 5 tracks on the ones that look like this, while the one good one only had three tracks.
 Filename
dvd3.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
273 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
 Filename
dvd.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
127 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
 Filename
dvd2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
235 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
1 time(s)
mrchristopher23 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Could you please attach a screenshot or picture of your TV screen on your next reply so that users can see the 3 columns. Haven't seen that yet.

Here are a few pics. The menu is fine, but the other two show the three columns/panels. There are 5 tracks on the disc, and that's the way each of them look. I burned this one the same way I burned the first one, which turned out fine. Only difference was there are 5 tracks on the ones that look like this, while the one good one only had three tracks.
[Thumb - dvd3.jpg]
 Filename
dvd3.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
273 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
[Thumb - dvd2.jpg]
 Filename
dvd2.jpg
[Disk]
 Description
 Filesize
235 Kbytes
 Downloaded:
7 time(s)
tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Thank You for the screenshots. I haven’t seen that before. Having 3 or 5 titles on a dvd should not be an issue. Do you think the first dvd still works on the same dvd player… It would seem that the standalone dvd player has developed an issue. I would try it in another dvd player like at a friend or relatives house. The TV is receiving a bad signal from the dvd player.
mrchristopher23 [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Thank You for the screenshots. I haven’t seen that before. Having 3 or 5 titles on a dvd should not be an issue. Do you think the first dvd still works on the same dvd player… It would seem that the standalone dvd player has developed an issue. I would try it in another dvd player like at a friend or relatives house. The TV is receiving a bad signal from the dvd player.

Yes, the first one still works fine, but I tried the next three which still all play like in panels that. I do intend to try it on another DVD player when I get a chance. Only other thing I can think of is if the type of files matter? Mpegs, Avi or wavs?
tomasc [Avatar]
[Post New]
Quote Yes, the first one still works fine, but I tried the next three which still all play like in panels that. I do intend to try it on another DVD player when I get a chance. Only other thing I can think of is if the type of files matter? Mpegs, Avi or wavs?

It looks like Power2Go6 was created in 2009, 12 years ago based on the support patch for it. It supports the file formats of that era. The latest Power2Go13 can be downloaded and used for free where you can use all the features for 30 days. It supports all the common and avc files from cell phones used today including those not able to be used in the old Power2Go9. It may solve this issue.
claudio88 [Avatar]
Newbie Joined: Aug 14, 2022 18:32 Messages: 8 Offline
[Post New]
Giving power to go a try out wiyhout success. Keep getting burn unsuccessful message eEB020BE2. Any idea what this is? Thanks.